Mapping for an Article

 

Name    : Nadia Kusuma Putri

NPM      : 0919013241

Let  I me tell you how I become a morning person.

When alarm sounds clinking, I wake up 4:00 a.m.. But I always snooze alarm untill I realize the time showing 4:50 or 5:00 a.m. I sit in the corner off my bed a while. Walk to the bathroom and wash my face. I praying or sholat at first. I used to make a glass of coffee/ tea in the morning.. It’s like give me energy. Sweet and thick, the scent too. The smell of coffe/ tea that makes me feel relaxed  in the morning, even though it’s not always relax. 

Goes into the bedroom, sit in the corner of my bed and take my phone. Check if there any important chat/ notification or not. While sipping my coffee/ tea.  And about breakfast, I’m not a typical person who eats very early in the morning. I start to getting hungry at 9 a.m., or more than that hour. To struggle with my gerd, even though I not hungry yet, sometimes I eats a slice of bread (if it's available at my house). In the morning, I swep the floor. At holiday, I watch TV or videos on Youtube. Watching news at the morning to see updates. Washing my clothes, or do my hobby (drawing), continue my artworks that still not finished yet or create new project. 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. When I find my bed messy, of course I tidy it up. Arranging messy bed sheets is quite annoying. But if it’s not arranged, it will drag me into lazines and I feel like I will lose my spirit for activities if my bed is messy. Tidy bed room means comfortable and enthusiam to start the day. All people sure do that, right? If I'm in the good mood, I work the assignment in order to finished them quickly.


Tittle : 11 problems in the morning

Source Article : 11 morning problems

Mapping for the article





Komentar